Gain a gentle introduction to the world of Artificial Intelligence (AI) using the Raspberry Pi as the computing platform. Most of the major AI topics will be explored, including expert systems, machine learning both shallow and deep, fuzzy logic control, and more!
AI in action will be demonstrated using the Python language on the Raspberry Pi. The Prolog language will also be introduced and used to demonstrate fundamental AI concepts. In addition, the Wolfram language will be used as part of the deep machine learning demonstrations.
A series of projects will walk you through how to implement AI concepts with the Raspberry Pi. Minimal expense is needed for the projects as only a few sensors and actuators will be required. Beginners and hobbyists can jump right in to creating AI projects with the Raspberry PI using this book.
What You'll Learn
- What AI is and—as importantly—what it is not
- Inference and expert systems
- Machine learning both shallow and deep
- Fuzzy logic and how to apply to an actual control system
- When AI might be appropriate to include in a system
- Constraints and limitations of the Raspberry Pi AI implementation
Who This Book Is For
Hobbyists, makers, engineers involved in designing autonomous systems and wanting to gain an education in fundamental AI concepts, and non-technical readers who want to understand what AI is and how it might affect their lives.
Um bewerten zu können, melden Sie sich bitte an