Global Software and IT takes a unique approach that works for projects of any size, examining such critical topics as:
- Executing a seamless project across multiple locations
- Mitigating the risks of off-shoring
- Developing and implementing processes for global development
- Establishing practical outsourcing guidelines
- Fostering effective collaboration and communication across continents and culture
This book provides a balanced framework for planning global development, covering topics such as managing people in distributed sites and managing a project across locations. It delivers a comprehensive business model that is beneficial to anyone looking for the most cost-effective, efficient way to engineer good software products.