International Media Studies
is a bold introduction to the field that focuses on a de-centering of media epistemology to represent a more thorough world-view.
- A comprehensive textbook exploring the current state of media studies as it is being practised across the world
- Takes discussions about media studies beyond other textbooks, by situating the subject firmly in an international context appropriate to the globalized, 21st century
- Surveys our reception of a wide variety of media content and formats including television, magazines, fiction, newspapers, and popular music
- Considers both theoretical and much-needed ethnographic perspectives on media studies
- Showcases global and local media patterns in a variety of countries around the world, including examples from Asia, Africa, and Latin America
Um bewerten zu können, melden Sie sich bitte an