This compact syntax reference covers syntax and parameters central to JSON object definitions. You’ll learn the syntax used in the JSON object definition language, logically organized by topical chapters, and getting more advanced as chapters progress, covering structures and file formats which are best for use with HTML5. Furthermore, the JSON Quick Syntax Reference includes the key factors regarding the data footprint optimization work process, the in-lining of CSS and JS files, and why a data footprint optimization work process is important.
What You'll Learn
• Use the object definition syntax supported in JSON
• Define a JSON content production workflow
• Gain an understanding of the concepts and principles behind JSON object definitions
• Use JSON code snippets and apply them in your web applications
• Utilize the NetBeans, Android Studio, and Eclipse IDEs for your JSON coding
Who This Book Is For
Web developers, Android application developers, and user interface designers.
Um bewerten zu können, melden Sie sich bitte an