The ultimate reference and tutorial to harness the power of Revit MEP
This Autodesk Official Press book will help you develop your expertise with Revit MEP's core concepts and functionality. Based on the authors' years of real-world experience, this comprehensive reference and tutorial has been updated to cover all of the new features of Revit MEP, and includes best practices, techniques, tips, tricks, and real-world exercises to help you hone your skills.
- Shows how to use the interface effectively, explains how to create and use project templates, and details ways you can improve efficiency with worksharing and collaboration
- Addresses generating schedules that show quantities, materials, design dependencies, and more
- Looks at creating logical air, water, and fire protection systems; evaluating building loads; and placing air and water distribution equipment
- Covers lighting, power receptacles and equipment, communication outlets and systems, and circuiting and panels
- Zeroes in on creating water systems, plumbing fixtures and their connectors, water piping, and more
Featuring real-world scenarios and hands-on tutorials, this Autodesk Official Press book features downloadable before-and-after tutorial files so that you can compare your finished work to that of the professionals. It's the perfect resource for becoming a Revit MEP expert.