The ultimate study guide for Microsoft 365 Certified Associate (MCA) Modern Desktop certification—covers the new Exam MD-100 and the new Exam MD-101 in one book!
Referred to as the Modern Desktop, Microsoft 365 is Microsoft’s new suite of modern workplace services comprising Windows 10, Office 365, and Enterprise Mobility & Security. IT administrators tasked with deploying and implementing Modern Desktop are required to configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and applications in enterprise environments. Success on the MCA Modern Desktop Administrator certification exam is essential for IT professionals seeking to expand their job opportunities and advance their careers.
The MCA Modern Desktop Administrator Complete Study Guide is an indispensable resource for candidates preparing for certification. This guide covers 100% of all exam objectives for the new Exam MD-100: Windows 10 and the new Exam-101: Managing Modern Desktops. All aspects of both new exams are covered, including in-depth information on advanced topics and technologies. Included is access to Sybex's comprehensive online learning environment—offering an assessment test, bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, a searchable glossary, and videos for many of the chapter exercises. This must-have guide enables users to:
- Configure devices, core services, networking, storage, users, updates, and system and data recovery
- Implement, install, maintain, manage, and monitor Windows 10
- Plan desktop deployment and Microsoft Intune device management solutions
- Manage identities, applications, remote access, and data access and protection
- Review real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, and challenging practice questions
The MCA Modern Desktop Administrator Complete Study Guide: Exam MD-100 and Exam MD-101 is an essential tool for anyone preparing for the exams and students and IT professionals looking to learn new skills or upgrade their existing skills.