Sitecore was recently recognized as one of the most reputable/reliable web content management solutions (WCMS) in the marketplace. Thousands of companies use Sitecore to help manage their web and mobile digital properties. Sitecore is a very large, complex platform that performs many robust functions and capabilities.
As such, marketers and end users often have a hard time coming up to speed on the technology. Practical Sitecore 8 Configuration and Strategy: A User Guide for Sitecore's Content and Marketing Capabilities provides that opportunity. The flow of the book will take newbies step-by-step on how to configure Sitecore content, personalization, and marketing automation capabilities. Sprinkled in through the book will be callouts that highlight strategies and best practices—taking the book beyond just the “how to” step-by-step procedures that can be found elsewhere. Practical Sitecore 8 Configuration and Strategy:
- Brings you up to speed on Sitecore without requiring a training class.
- Provides the information in a clear, logical outline that takes users from simple, foundational concepts to more advanced concepts at the end.
- Rounds out existing sources of documentation with strategies and best practices from real-world experience.
- How to manage content in Sitecore
- How to create web forms and landing pages
- How to optimize the site through personalization and A/B/N testing
- How to use Sitecore for your marketing campaigns
- How to leverage analytics for custom measurement/engagement strategies
- How to create a robust governance plan for your Sitecore properties
The key target audience for this book are content administrators (content authoring, forms development, etc.) and digital marketers (campaigns, analytics, marketing automation, experience optimization, etc.) using the Sitecore platform.