Pro Hyper-V 2019 breaks down critical and time-saving topics into a series of easy-to-digest chapters, showing you how to perform Hyper-V management tasks using both GUI and PowerShell-based tools. Building on your existing knowledge of Windows Server management, Active Directory, networking, and storage, experts and Microsoft MVPs Syrewicze and Siddaway begin with a foundation of why computing workloads are virtualized. This is followed by chapters covering the range of management tasks associated with virtualized environments, including: managing hosts and guest machines; networking, storage, and high availability (host and guest); disaster recovery and virtual machine migration; and monitoring.
What You'll Learn
- Apply practical information to administer your Hyper-V environments
- Understand multiple administration styles (GUI, command line, and automation)
- Written by IT pros for IT pros – just the information you really need without the padding
- Administer and use containers
- Utilize hands-on labs to learn about storage, networking, and high availability
Who This Book Is For
IT administrators tasked with implementing Hyper-V environments or migrating from VMware. IT pros joining a team that is responsible for managing Hyper-V and “lone administrators” covering the gamut in smaller organizations will also find this book indispensable.