Use Visual Studio Code to write and debug code quickly and efficiently on any platform, for any device, using any programming language, and on the operating system of your choice.
Visual Studio Code is an open source and cross-platform development tool that focuses on code editing across a variety of development scenarios, including web, mobile, and cloud development. Visual Studio Code Distilled teaches you how to be immediately productive with Visual Studio Code, from the basics to some of the more complex topics. You will learn how to work on individual code files, complete projects, and come away with an understanding of advanced code-editing features that will help you focus on productivity, and source code collaboration with Git.
What You'll Learn
- Comprehend Visual Studio Code in a way that is not just theory or a list of features, but an approach driven by developer tasks and needs
- Understand integrated support for team collaboration with Git for executing and debugging code, and the many ways you can extend and customize VS Code
- Debug code on multiple platforms though real-world guidance, such as working under corporate networks
- Expand your coding intelligence from web to mobile to the cloud, and even artificial intelligence
- Acquire valuable tips, tricks, and suggestions from hard-earned, real-world experience to be more productive
Who This Book Is For