Control Your Home with Raspberry Pi
Lieferzeit Sofort lieferbar
Secure, Modular, Open-Source, and Self-Sufficient
Von Koen Vervloesem, im heise Shop in digitaler Fassung erhältlich
At the end of this book, you can install and configure your Raspberry Pi as a highly flexible home automation gateway for protocols of your choice, and link various services with MQTT to make it your own system. This DIY (do it yourself) approach is a bit more laborious than just installing an off-the-shelf home automation system, but in the process, you can learn a lot, and in the end, you know exactly what's running your house and how to tweak it. This is why you were interested in the Raspberry Pi in the first place, right?
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into a reliable gateway for various home automation protocols.
- Make your home automation setup reproducible with Docker Compose. Secure all your network communication with TLS.
- Create a video surveillance system for your home.
- Automate your home with Python, Node-RED, Home Assistant and AppDaemon.
- Securely access your home automation dashboard from remote locations.
- Use fully offline voice commands in your own language.
Koen Vervloesem has been writing for over 20 years on Linux, open-source software, security, home automation, AI, and programming. He holds a Master's degree in Computer Science Engineering, a Master's degree in Philosophy and an LPIC-3 303 Security certificate. He is editor-in-chief of the Dutch MagPi magazine and is a board member of the Belgian privacy activist organization, the Ministry of Privacy.
0 von 0 Bewertungen