Software Testing Foundations (5th Ed.)
Lieferzeit 1-4 Werktage
- Thoroughly revised and updated 5th edition, following upon the success of four previous editions
- Updated according to the most recent ISTQB® Syllabus for the Certified Tester Foundations Level (2018)
- Authors are among the founders of the Certified Tester Syllabus
A Study Guide for the Certified Tester Exam – Foundation Level – ISTQB® Compliant
Professional testing of software is an essential task that requires a profound knowledge of testing techniques. The International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB®) has developed a universally accepted, international qualification scheme aimed at software and system testing professionals, and has created the Syllabi and Tests for the Certified Tester. Today about 673,000 people have taken the ISTQB® certification exams.
The authors of Software Testing Foundations, 5th Edition, are among the creators of the Certified Tester Syllabus and are currently active in the ISTQB®. This thoroughly revised and updated fifth edition covers the Foundation Level (entry level) and teaches the most important methods of software testing. It is designed for self-study and provides the information necessary to pass the Certified Tester-Foundations Level exam, version 2018, as defined by the ISTQB®.
- Fundamentals of Testing
- Testing and the Software Lifecycle
- Static and Dynamic Testing Techniques
- Test Management
- Test Tools
0 von 0 Bewertungen