The Handbook of Data Science and AI
Lieferzeit Sofort lieferbar
Generate Value from Data with Machine Learning and Data Analytics
Von Stefan Papp, Wolfgang Weidinger, Katherine Munro, Bernhard Ortner, Annalisa Cadonna, Georg Langs, Roxane Licandro, Mario Meir-Huber, Danko Nikolic, Zoltan Toth, Barbora Vesela, Rania Wazir, Günther Zauner, im heise Shop in digitaler Fassung erhältlich
- A comprehensive overview of the various fields of application of data science
- Case studies from practice to make the described concepts tangible
- Practical examples to help you carry out simple data analysis projects
- BONUS in print edition: E-Book inside
The book approaches the topic of data science from several sides. Crucially, it will show you how to build data platforms and apply data science tools and methods. Along the way, it will help you understand - and explain to various stakeholders - how to generate value from these techniques, such as applying data science to help organizations make faster decisions, reduce costs, and open up new markets. Furthermore, it will bring fundamental concepts related to data science to life, including statistics, mathematics, and legal considerations. Finally, the book outlines practical case studies that illustrate how knowledge generated from data is changing various industries over the long term.
Contains these current issues:
- Mathematics basics: Mathematics for Machine Learning to help you understand and utilize various ML algorithms.
- Machine Learning: From statistical to neural and from Transformers and GPT-3 to AutoML, we introduce common frameworks for applying ML in practice
- Natural Language Processing: Tools and techniques for gaining insights from text data and developing language technologies
- Computer vision: How can we gain insights from images and videos with data science?
- Modeling and Simulation: Model the behavior of complex systems, such as the spread of COVID-19, and do a What-If analysis covering different scenarios.
- ML and AI in production: How to turn experimentation into a working data science product?
- Presenting your results: Essential presentation techniques for data scientists The team of authors consists of data experts from business and academia. The spectrum ranges from executives to data engineers who create production systems, to data scientists who generate value from data. All authors are members of the Vienna Data Science Group (VDSG), an NGO that aims to establish a platform for exchanging knowledge on the application of data science, AI and Machine Learning and raising awareness of the opportunities and potential risks of these technologies.
0 von 0 Bewertungen